Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Free Movie, with at least a $30 meal

I was reading through some blogs trying to find out whats happening in LA and came across this:

Dine at H&H restaurants and your movie is on us! (Hollywood and Highland)


I have not tried any of these places except CPK but not since high school and I hate crepes unless they are made in a non restaurant setting (ie the streets of paris). Johnny Rockets is gross except for the milkshakes and I cant make myself buy $30 worth of milkshakes. Im a lover of Shabu Shabu so that maybe a possibility and The Grill's reviews on yelp are not bad at all. Or I would just go to Rise (never been) and waste my $30 on some drinks rather than bad overpriced food at the other places.

Through February 15, 2009
Show $30 or more in same-day receipts from California Pizza Kitchen, French Crepe Company, The Grill on Hollywood, Johnny Rockets, Koji’s Sushi & Shabu Shabu, rise at The Highlands, Trastevere, or uWink to receive 2 FREE Mann Theatres movie tickets.

Redeem your same-day receipts at the Visitor Information Center on level 1, under the Kodak Theatre Archway. One pair of tickets per person, per restaurant receipt, per day. While supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for only the best food, drinks and recipes.Another blog about my adventures in Los Angeles. Follow me in my crazy world of blogging. Only the future knows what it holds...