Saturday, February 6, 2010

Here I Am

So Ive decided to give this another go. We recently have been getting boxes of veggies/fruits from this website: abundantharverestorganics.com. Its super great. We get the small box for $19 bucks a week and then we have food at the apartment!!

Its a genius idea. I am in total love.

Why this is so great? It makes me cook again!!!

Last week was a failure, so we will not talk about that anymore. But this weekend, I am gonna make some marinated cauliflower salad from a recipe I get on epicurious.com

You see now that I am two weeks into my box delivery, I have two heads of cauliflower. And it being super bowl Sunday tomorrow, I need to bring something over with cauliflower. So soup isn't so travel friendly, and a crudette could be a fab idea. But for some reason I have this memory of my mother making a delicious cauliflower salad. So here I go, I hope it turns out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for only the best food, drinks and recipes.Another blog about my adventures in Los Angeles. Follow me in my crazy world of blogging. Only the future knows what it holds...