Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ODE TO THE CRACK PIE

Oh Crack Pie, I had no idea what you were until I took a bite of you.  I had NO idea what you were about until I put that fork into my mouth and tasted you.

This moment changed my life.

Crack Pie. In essence crack, but literally the best thing next to chocolate....or even bet...NO CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST.

But, this new thing called crack pie...I can't stop thinking about it. 

So its a momofuku recipe.  Oh little momofuku and your clever little pie.

Thanks mom for cooking this pie and having a bit left over so I could be touched by its greatness.

Soon Crack Pie will live again, THIS COMING WEEKEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for only the best food, drinks and recipes.Another blog about my adventures in Los Angeles. Follow me in my crazy world of blogging. Only the future knows what it holds...